Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tag YOU"RE It!!!!!

I've been tagged, but this could be really hysterical if you play along with me... Please do not let me down. I beg you. Okay, I really don't beg you because that would be the worst kind of pathetic, but I beseech you. Do it because you love me... or kind of like me... or just mildly tolerate me;

Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence
* Post that sentence as your comment.
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST book! *And now pass it on to the readers of your blog, because you've been tagged...

Mine is: "But do not capitalize these derivations if they are used as integral elements of compound words having their own distinct meanings:"

Yup, my trusty dictionary. Close by for scrabble games and the dinner table where a word frequently comes up that just begs to be formally defined!

What's YOURS?

2 comments:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

thanks for stopping by today! It's so fun to "meet" new friends.

This post looks familiar. (wink)

Mine is, "A terrible inner conflict developed."

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Ummm, the closest book to me doesn't have a page 56. Or sentences. It's one of Lucy's books, "Eating the Alphabet"...the closest to page 56 would be the very last page, Zz Zucchini. I'll just leave it at that.

Man, am I boring!! Where's a sultry romance novel when I need one?!