Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, America!!!!!

Busy, busy, busy around here lately. IBoy has spent the week at Bible Camp with friends and won't be home until tomorrow.

Chick-a-Dee was a helper and "painted" the deck for me!

MissE, Chick-a-Dee and I decided to go to the annual family camp at the last moment and surprised everyone. We had decided not to go at all since Dad had to work and IBoy would be out of town. Somehow it just didn't seem like the 4th of July without attending, though, so off we went! I don't know about the camp crew, but we sure enjoyed our brief time at camp!

Waking up in the tent.

Aunt T thought it would be fun to have a girl's nail painting fest. I was sure that Chick-a-Dee knew the difference between her nail and her toe. Hmmmmmm - I don't think she cared!

Cousin R and Chicka had a blast playing together this year.

Fashionable camp attire.

Sparklers are a little less threatening this year.

Miss E and Chicka making their fireworks selections.

1 comment:

Jesse, James and Lindsey's mom said...

Looks like you all had fun!! I Have to post our 4th photos having just got back tonight. Hope we get good news soon!!! :)
Kathy