Sunday, January 15, 2012

Snow Play

 Zabi took aim and actually got me!

This is JiJi's first snow - she couldn't get enough of going down the hill on the sled!  Her English is growing by leaps and bounds.  When we came in from the snow I asked her if she had fun in the snow and she answered without hesitation "uh-huh, YES!"  It took me a minute to realize that she had really answered my question!  As you can see, she lost her other front tooth - again, I have no idea where it went!

Papa even took a turn going down the little hill.

 

Chicka and Joanie joined the fun.

Joanie and I braved the big hill and set a new record!

There was so much snow blowing in my face I couldn't see where we were going.  The blind leading the blind?

 
We ended up just short of the mailbox at the end of the driveway - that black speck is us halfway down - the fence at our left.

IBoy had fun messing around with the toy snowboard.

No comments: