Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Something Old, Something New

I guess we have hit the summer doldrums. Really not much going on. Grandma has returned to living with Mom, MissE and IBoy have taken turns at summer camp, we continue to roast marshmallows and go swimming in the river. Hmmmmmmm - that is about it!

Chicka ahem, I mean Tinkerbell.

Yes, more tape.

I was playing around with my camera and discovered a few photos that were stored on the hard drive. My camera and my sewing machine happened to both be in the shop for repairs when the fire happened, and were thus undamaged!

IBoy and Atlas - MIA (Atlas, that is).

MissE skinning a rabbit. She was trying not to use her nose. Or watch what she was doing. She did it though! That's my gal!

Here is an old movie of IBoy milking his goat, Maggie. She was a sweet little girl - still going strong, just not with us!

2 comments:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

My daughter LOVES to play with tape too! LOL!

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Oh yes, tape. I have a feeling our girls will find a nice stash of it in their stocking this Christmas! ;)

CUTE dress!!!

And ummm, skinning a rabbit??!! Wow, that girl is one tough chick! I love it!