Saturday, July 21, 2012

Fungi Frivolity

Or some such thing.

Seriously - in my bathroom?

I noticed what I thought was some sytrofoam - something like that spray stuff that you squirt and it fills in a hole - sticking up out of the lip of a planter.  I couldn't figure out what it was, and likely blamed it on lovin' hubby doing something.  I plucked part of it out, couldn't get all of it - it even felt like styrofoam - and threw it in the trash.  End of story.

Two days later, as I was stepping out of the shower, THIS caught my eye.  Say WHAT?

No, I don't keep my flosser in the lip of the planter.  I just put it there so you could see what size those mushrooms grew to in two days!



















So now my question to you is . . . . . . what are these things and where did they come from?  Should I nibble on them?  NOT!  If I did that, I might be seeing rainbow colored bubbles sittin' in that tub you see peekin' just below the planter.  Or worse :-(



No comments: