Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Approval!

I800 Approval, that would be!  On to the next step of waiting to bring our darlin' home.

Here is a quick breakdown of "averages".  I am curious how our time frame will fit into the average!

I800 to NVC Cable - average 9 days - possible Oct. 5
NVC Cable to NVC Letter - 1 day - possible Oct. 6
NVC Letter to Article 5 - 19 days - possible Oct.25
Article 5 to TA - 18 days - possible Nov 12
TA to CA - 34 days - Dec 17

I would explain the acronyms to those of you who don't know what they stand for, but in reality, even explaining them gets us no closer to understanding them.  I just try to go with the flow.  Yeah.  Right.  Suffice it to say that they are milestones that each adoptive family lives and breathes to see the progression of.  Ahem.  Obsessively.  Just sayin'.

Actual travel date is generally about 10-14 days before CA and we should be able to fly home the day of CA or the next day.

I am hoping and praying to beat the average.  We flew home on Dec 25 just two years ago, so I really would rather not do that one again.  Kinda threw all of us off kilter.

So, I'll keep ya posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!!!! Love your averages breakdown. I will definitely be looking to you when I need an update on my timeline. I'm forever lost by it and it's our 3rd time! :) Can't wait to follow along journey #3!!