Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It Feels Like Spring!


My newest skirt - "Tea for Two" - it is made from two tea towels from the dollar store!  We had some left over ribbon from the embellished sheets that I was making that just happened to match it perfectly!

Another bargain from the fabric store that is moving next week - I think I paid around $12 for the sheer fabric and she isn't using the silk brocade that matches!   We lost all of our beautiful saree's in the fire.


I Boy snapped the photo of a trilium - the first that we have seen this year!

So tired!

Another dollar store find - all these wall stickers!  They happened to match the girls' curtains that I just made perfectly!  You can't see in this picture, but there a many butterflies floating all over the walls now!


1 comment:

Leingang Family said...

It looks great! You will have to check out the Dollar Store crafts website. I have a link on my craft blog.