Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blankets are Baaaaaack!


Yup, sure enough.


The mama is going into blanket production once again!




The first 5 have just rolled off the assembly line, ready for your cuddling pleasure!








Each cozy delight measures approximately 45"x60" and is lovingly crafted from flannels, cotton knits or a "minky" style fabric.









You won't be disappointed with your blanket, if past recipients are any measure.  I have teens still thanking me for their blankets that they have used since they were babes.








The price, you ask?  Each blanket costs me from $15-$20 in supplies and nearly $10 to mail.  I will leave the monetary decision up to your heart.  Remember that each penny that is sent to me helps transform an orphan into a beloved son or daughter.




Won't you please be a part of an orphan's life?


Feel free to contact me directly to place your order or if you have any questions!







2 comments:

Kristi said...

I think my newest addition (Daniel ~ hopefully as of next month) needs the firetruck one if it isn't spoken for yet. Email me at fireworksandfireflies@gmail.com to let me know!

Kristi said...

Got ours in the mail yesterday! It is lovely!!! Can't wait for my little one to be wrapped up in it!